For even more comfort and support with your Cavallo CLB’s! Cavallo CLB Cushion Pads are made of specially formulated microcellular foam compound that absorbs shock and concussion – so your horse’s hoofs and legs don’t have to. Ideal for use during hoof therapy/rehabilitation includes laminitis, abscess, injuries, punctures, sole bruising, contracted heels, etc. CLB Cushion Pads also provide extra comfort during all activities. or during driving and cart-pulling activities, equine-assisted therapy, trailering/transportation, extra traction on indoor floors, turnout, trails, and more!
CLB Cushion Pad Features:
- Removable insole for extra cushion and comfort
- Fits all Cavallo CLB’s size M1 – M4 Regular and Slim soles.
- Absorbs shock and concussion – so your horse’s hoofs and legs don’t have to!
- Can be added to CLB Hoof Boots to tighten boot fit
- Ideal for use to give extra comfort and stimulate blood circulation during hoof therapy/rehabilitation, Laminitis, hoof injury, during turnout, transport or on trails
- 5 mm thickness. Made of a specially formulated Microcellular foam compound (weight 9 grams per pad )
Despatch times – Where items are in stock, orders will be dispatched to AnPost within 2 working days. Once posted, orders are usually received the next day within the Republic of Ireland, usually, the delivery lead time is within 24 hours of dispatch.
Backorder times – Where goods are subject to backorder, we will order your items within 3 working days and typically these are received by us within 5-7 working days. We will endeavor to contact you immediately on receipt of the order informing you of the expected replenishment date for any goods ordered if it is expected to take longer than 10 days (e.g. out of stock with the supplier).
Where we ship – We ship within Ireland, this includes Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland. If you are outside of this area, we will need to provide you with a custom quote. please contact us before ordering.
Free shipping – Orders within Ireland of €100 or more are eligible to opt for free delivery.
Tracking – All of our shipping is tracked by AnPost. Once your order is ready to ship, you will be emailed a tracking number.
Collection – If you would like to travel to us to collect, please contact us to let us know when you intend to collect so we can have the item(s) ready for you.