The Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is a foldable, tall horse boot ideal for hoof soaking and ice therapy. At full height, the hoof boot will soak 5-6 inches above the knee on most horses. Made with strong, flexible material that stretches 360° and natural rubber overlays, application and removal are a cinch. It is 100% waterproof and water-repellent – just hang them up and water rolls off and dries in seconds! The boot’s rubber outsole adds durability and traction. The Ultimate Remedy includes a neck strap to help hold it in place. For our short boot option, check out the Easyboot Remedy.
The Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is a strong, waterproof, and flexible horse hoof soaking boot. It can be used as a tool in horse hoof abscess treatment, ice therapy for horses, laminitis recovery, and more. This taller height will soak up to 5-6 inches above the knee on most horses, and can be folded down if less height is needed.
Both the Easyboot Remedy (short version) and the Easyboot Ultimate Remedy (tall, over the knee version) have an impressive list of features.
- 100% waterproof. Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom so liquid and ice stay inside.
- Water-repellent. No more soggy boots – just hang them up and water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- Four-way stretch materials. Application and removal are a cinch. Plus, the back pull tabs and over the knee fold down design make use even easier.
- Genuine natural rubber overlays. Does not contain PVC.
- Rubber outsole adds durability and traction.
The Easyboot Ultimate Remedy (tall version) has a couple of extra features that make it really handy and user-friendly.
- Can be folded down for easy application.
- Includes a neck strap that fits over the neck of the horse to help hold it in place.
The Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is the perfect ice therapy boot for horses. Simply add water and ice and let your horse enjoy the overall cooling effect, as well as reduced inflammation and a quicker recovery. In addition, this hoof-soaking boot is great for treating a hoof abscess. Folks living in dry, hot areas can soak hooves in water before the farrier arrives. This soaker boot is also great for using solutions like “White Lightning” or “Clean Trax” to treat white line disease, thrush, abscesses, seedy toe, and hoof rot.
Measuring and sizing for the Easyboot Remedy and Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is different than the other hoof boots in the EasyCare boot range. With the Easyboot Remedy, the fit should be loose to allow room around the hoof and lower leg. The extra room allows for the liquid and/or ice to circulate. The Easyboot Remedy range is a loose-fitting boot designed to hold liquid while a horse is tied and monitored. If you are in doubt, size up. If you are close to the top measurements on the large size, the application will be a bit more difficult.