The All Terrain Ultra Slim upper is soft and breathable which makes it comfortable for the horse. The locking mechanism is an intuitive two band fastening system, which makes it adaptable for hooves with odd shape, form or angles.
The All Terrain Ultra Slim sole is thick with a unique tread design which provides excellent grip with an optimal break over, great dampening and stability.
The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
Easy to use
- Easy to open the shoe wide to put the shoe on the hoof
- Easy closing of straps
- The upper part together with the two-strap locking mechanism makes it adaptable for hoofs with odd shape, form or angles
- Correct size and proper fit are very important, if not you may experience twisting
- This model may be suitable for horses with a distinct natural twisting movement that can lead to twisting
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system, you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole and ground to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Breathable and quick-drying material.
- Can be used if your horse is in a rehabilitation period or suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminations, hoof sensitivity, abscesses etc.
- Sole thickness10mm – 14mmdepend on size
- Thread element thickness 5mm – 7mm depending on size
- Adaptable soft design
- 2 strap locking mechanism
- Breathable upper design
- Reflective band on the upper part
- Available in black colour
- Washable in 40C
- Available in a regular and slim fit from size 10 – 16
- The sole can be used with stud kit All Terrain
There are no reviews yet.