BFB (Big Foot Boot) Draft Size horse hoof boots are built with the same durability and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, except for the larger hoof.
The Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features of our Cavallo regular-sized boots:
- Pull tab for easy on – stays on
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy-duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- Fits left or right hoof
- Available individually
BFB is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal.
*BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 1/2 inch (12 mm).
- The outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes the build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- The Center of the outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High-performance specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane
(TPU) the compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance