Simple Regular Sole Horse Hoof Boot is your multi-purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain. The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse! Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. The Regular Sole accommodates a hoof that is as wide as it is long.
The Simple Hoof Boot is your multi-purpose hoof boot, excellent for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Horses with rounded hooves with equal width and length. If your horse has a narrow hoof, check out our Simple Slim Sole.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on the hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial-grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Soft leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- The outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes the build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of the outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo-plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes the pressure off sole, bar and frogs
There are no reviews yet.