Cavallo’s Trek Regular Sole Horse Hoof Boot is the most flexible, durable, breathable and user-friendly addition to the Cavallo hoof boot collection. Shaped for the rounder hoof, Trek Regular sole Hoof Boots, with their honeycomb design, maximize strength and minimize weight for the comfortable performance your horse deserves. Our toughest trail riding boot is also perfect for the relief of chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Additionally, the Trek Hoof Boot can easily be adjusted for close contact and snug fit to individual horses’ hooves. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
The Trek Regular Sole is perfect for horses whose hoof length and width measurements are fairly equal.
- Equal sole width and length measurements
- Universal – can be used on left or right hoof due to center fastening.
- The outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes the build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- The Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off of the sole, bars and frog
There are no reviews yet.