Swiss Galoppers hoof boots are manufactured in Lupfig, Switzerland. Their boots are injection moulded and made of 100% recyclable, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). The sole has an extreme abrasion- and slip-resistant profile that lasts up to approx. 2.000 km. The flexible, torsion-resistant insole prevents twisting. Joint-friendly due to its shock-absorbing effect. The heel, pastern and bulb are protected through ergonomic design and padding, providing a perfect fit for most hoof shapes. For slightly longer hooves, pronounced bulbs and higher heels Swiss Galoppers recommend the SG-L.
Key features of the Swiss Galoppers Hoof Boot:
- Low profile
- Practical and user friendly (easy on/off and easy to clean)
- Anti-twist and shock-absorbing insole
- Heel section articulation
- All parts of the boot are flexible
- All-round fastening strap with no cables or screws
- Tough and hardwearing – high abrasion resistance
- Ideal breakover point – supports natural movement and ensures a good lateral support
- Sole profile to allow dirt and debris to easily fall out
- Guide holes in the sole, for studs
- Dirt guard at the heels – to prevent dirt and stones from entering the boot
The SG Boot is the perfect all-year boot. Each SG Boot Kit comes with:
- Pair of boots
- Pair of sealing straps
- Pair of fetlock straps (including cushion)
- Heel protection for both boots
- Consider extra pastern protection for horses with especially sensitive pastern areas (not included in the SG Boot Kit).
- For snowy/icy conditions, studs can be applied to the boots – if you would like them pre-fitted please select the option above.