Parker’s hoof balm has been specially formulated to help maintain healthy hooves’ growth and flexibility whilst keeping bacteria at bay.
Parkers Hoof Balm is a 100% natural formula which can be applied to the hoof to strengthen, moisturise and prevent cracking. The natural ingredients contain well-known antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antifungal properties. Containing Vitamin E and promotes hoof growth, and the balm absorbs quickly.
Once applied Parkers Hoof Balm deeply moisturises and protects from excessive wetness; it is also a useful barrier and treatment of thrust.
Parkers Hoof Balm is handmade, using natural, organic, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, GM-free, pesticide and herbicide-free sustainable ingredients.
How to Use
- For best results, apply with a hoof oil brush.
- Use up to 2-3 times per week.
- Coconut Oil
- Canola Oil
- Shea Butter (Unrefined & Organic)
- Olive Oil
- Eco Soy Wax
- Argan Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Thyme Essential Oil
Please note due to its nature, the oils will soften and harden dependent on temperature.
Hoof Cavity Wax
The 100% natural formula is designed to seal the crack, cavity or crevices while treating the bacteria within the vulnerable area to prevent the infection from getting worse while stopping dirt and more bacteria from getting in.
Parkers Hoof Cavity Wax is handmade, using natural, organic, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, GM-free, pesticide and herbicide-free sustainable ingredients.
How to Use
- Make sure to clean the area thoroughly.
- Apply liberally, fully coating and filling the area.
- Allow 20-30mins to harden and seal.
- Eco soy wax: The wax seals the crack, cavity or crevices.
- Tea tree essential oil: A powerful antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal. Known to treat bacteria.
Hoof Boots Ireland is the exclusive IE stockist of Parkers Equine Hoof Care products.
There are no reviews yet.