Designed by a farrier for the barefoot horse, the Scoot Enduro also supports barefoot mules and is great for long-distance riding. It has fully adjustable straps around the heel bulbs and accommodates various hoof types, especially high heels.
- Robust, durable and lightweight
- Excellent traction, flexible sole
- Open toe, sides and back with no bulb pressure
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Adjustable straps, no cables or velcro
- Coloured strap options
- Available sizes: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3
- Range of mud straps provided to ensure correct size
- Bulb Strap can be lengthened or shortened
- Bulb Extender places the bulb strap in the correct position for underrun or high heels
- 2 settings to adjust rear screws
There are no reviews yet.